Perfect liveaboard/ cruising/sailing Dutch Barge in top condition. Currently cruising French waterways. Built in 1898 the ship has historic status under Dutch registry and has therefore mooring priorities in historic Dutch city centres. In addition to the current fit out complete sailing equipment is dry stored in the Netherlands (mast, boomsprit, set of sailed and bankirai wood leeboards).
- Very tasteful and complete accommodation to a very high standard.
- 3 light, spacious, airy cabins (2 double beds, 1 single) with built in beds, wardrobes and storage.
- Luxurious epoxy bathroom/ wet room with walk in shower, wall hang toilet, washing machine, tumble dryer, solid epoxied ash worktop, sink.
- Large 24m2 salon with massive amount of light, small office, 8 persons dining area and lounge, solid wood flooring throughout.
- Bright, airy galley: large double glazed oak wood frame windows with sliding shutters, 5 persons breakfast table, gas hob, dishwasher, stone work surfaces, brass sink and taps.
- Many original features in fitting with the original character of this unique vessel: brass portholes, pigeon boxes, 2 wood burning stoves (in addition to full central heating).
- valid CVO (renewed September 2019, with full survey)
|Vessel type:||Duch Barge|
|Registration:||133 B SNEEK 1947|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||HENSCHEL 522 6 CYLINDER|
|Drive type:||Shaft drive|
|Length over all:||22.60m|
|Hull type:||FLAT BOTTEM|
|Displacement:||65 metric tons|
|Fuel capacity:||1200 Litres|
|Water capacity:||2000 Litres|
|Holding tank capacity:||1000 Litres|
*Built riveted, new Steel welded.
*Electrical sys 12,24,220 V
*Victron battery charger transformer rectifier
*4 House battery’s 2 starting
*Mitsubishi 7.5 KVA generator
*Henschel 522 6 cyl. diesel 75 hp
*Main engine alternator 75 A
*Gearbox velvet drive
*Cooling system closed
*3 blade propeller
*Steering, bankirai rudder, English steering(worm screw)with wheel
*Water pressure system speck hydrophore
*Kabola hot water combi system
*Gas installation x 2 bottles
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.