|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
Hamble Hampshire UK|
Fantastic condition Contessa 26 MK1, Built 1968, laying in Hamble.
Much loved Rumpul is only on the market as our family is growing and we need to upgrade to something bigger, she will be missed greatly. Having cruised the Solet extensively for the last five years it is now time to say goodbye to her.
A lot of care and attention has been put into her upkeep over the years, please see a more specific list of the maintenance detailed below.
Annually she is winterised at The Elephant Boatyard, on the Hamble River; anode replaced, and International self-polishing black antifoul (Micron 350) x3 coats applied. The interior is painted throughout, including lockers, with International Danboline.
She has a Beta 14 engine, which is serviced annually and all filters and anodes changed, with Beta filters and parts. Please get in touch if there is anything else you would like to know.
2x main sails (last laundered 2020)
1x furling genoa
3x spinnakers/1x Spinnaker pole/sheets
2016-2017 (carried out by previous owners)
• Deck clutches and all halyards/lines lead back to cockpit
• New fuel tank
• New wiring throughout
• New fuse board
• New VHF
• New bunk cushions and upholstery
• New Stove (Neptune 4500)
• New inverter (CTEK M100)
• New sink and whale pump
• New Raymarine deck instruments
• New gas air bubble safety check system
• New water bladder bag and pipework.
• Privacy door to heads
• Topsides resprayed
• New masthead VHF areal, wind gear and wiring (The Vital Spark)
• Repairs to teak gunwales (Elephant Boat Yard, Hamble)
• New fairleads (Elephant Boat Yard, Hamble)
• New primary winches (Lewmar 6)
• New warps (AM Marine)
• Remove and re-bedded windows
• New heads through hull seacocks
• Lea-cloths throughout (AT sails)
• New auto pilot (Raymarine ST2000)
• New dodgers (AT sails)
• New back supports in saloon (AT sails)
• Hull taken back to original gelcoat and International 2 pack gel shield; 5 layers applied.
• Infill for V birth in forepeak
• New bunk boards throughout
• New Jabsco Manual Toilet Twist n Lock and pipework
• New hawse pipe for anchor chain
• New mainsheet, Harken block and traveller system.
• Double bed infill in main saloon, making a 6 ft x 3.5 ft double across saloon
• New fender skirt (AT sails)
• New main halyard (AM Marine)
• Hanging area in wet locker created
• Forepeak bunk extended (Elephant Boat Yard, Hamble)
• Engine bracket built in
• New nav lights and wiring (The Vital Spark)
• New Plastimo furler (Performance rigging)
• Rig check (Performance rigging)
• New Fusion stereo and deck speakers fitted (The Vital Spark)
• New batteries and wiring (VARTA Professional Duel Purpose)
• Tiler revarnished (x 15 coats Epifains)
• New Cockpit solebroad
• New water bladder bag fitted
• New bilge pump (Johnson Pump Ultima Bilge 600 12v)
• Raymarine ST2000 reconditioned (Raymarine)
|Vessel type:||Contessa 26|
|Builder:||Jeremy Rogers Ltd|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Drive type:||Shaft drive|
|Length over all:||7.77m|
|Length at waterline:||6m|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Keel type:||Full Keel|
|Dry Weight:||2450 kg|
|Fuel capacity:||50 Litres|
|Water capacity:||25 Litres|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.