|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
Lymington Hampshire UK
About this 2004 Nordic Folkboat
2004 Folkebad centralen built Nordic Folkboat in great condition with excellent Harbeck road trailer and mast cradle. Fractional rig, long keel with self-draining cockpit. Wooden mast and boom with Sanders 2022 mainsail, jib and 2021 spinnaker. She has had a comprehensive refurbishment by the previous owner in 2021 including Dyneema replacement of wire rigging (except the shrouds). Also included is a Yamaha 2 stroke petrol, 3hp outboard. Call for more information and to arrange a viewing. She has been a race winner in the Lymington Spring Series.
Year Built: 2004
Builder: Folkebad centralen Denmark
Sail Number: 733
Nordisk Folkbad Serial No 1003
Materials & Colour
Deck: Teak inlaid on white background
Hull: GRP Blue
Antifoul: Blue hard racing
Mainsail: Sanders, purchased Jan 2022, very little use.
Spinnaker: Sanders, purchased June 2021, some use.
Jib: Sanders, purchased Jan 2022, very little use.
• 2 x Spinnaker hatch launch bag
• Genoa grab bag
• Mainsail bag
• Mainsail boom cover
• Mast: • New, Varnished, New Running Rigging
• Boom: • Varnished, New Running Rigging
• Spinnaker Pole: • Tapered Alu
• Whisker Pole: • New varnished wood
• Wooden mast, boom, and whisker pole
• Double taper alloy spinnaker pole
• Masthead windex
• 4:1 mainsheet
• Adjustable height for mainsheet bridge
• 2 x Factory fitted stainless through deck winches
• Harken jib cars and blocks
• Spinnaker control blocks blocks
• Factory fitted Limelight foredeck hatch
• Stainless steel transom bracket
Mechanical and Electrical
• 1 x miniature lightweight motorbike 12v battery
Mooring and Anchoring
• Fenders x 2
• 3 Mooring lines
• Class standard anchor and warp
Navigation & Safety Equipment
• Raymarine water-proof solar micro racing compass
• Raymarine Clipper Depth instrument with transducer
• Plastimo Mini Contest compass
• Horseshoe life buoy
• Fire extinguisher
• Manual bilge pump
• Luxury accommodation:
o with underdeck shelves
o drawers under cooking/navigation table
o felt lining of cabin sides of bunks
o central wooden infill to create double berth
• Full set of bunk cushions (stored ashore)
• Classic original spirit stove and navigation table
• Make: • Yamaha Malta
• Size: • 3 HP Long
• Notes: • 2 stroke, petrol, very reliable
• Make: • Harbeck 4 wheel Folkboat Trailer
• Colour: • White
• Notes: • Full electrics and board
• Curved helmsman thwart
• Lightweight canvas racing helmsman’s seat
• Closed boom over cover of cockpit (blue)
|Vessel type:||Nordic Folkboat|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Yamaha Malta|
|Fuel type:||Petrol (Gas)|
|Length over all:||7.64m|
|Length at waterline:||6m|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Hull colour:||Navy Blue|
|Keel type:||Full Keel|
|Dry Weight:||1960 kg|
2 single beds in the main cabin with an infill that gives a double bed which is 6 ft wide and 6ft 6inches long
1 V-shaped double birth in the forecabin area. Length is 5ft 6 inches - so good for kids (or shortish folk).
Motorbike small lightweight battery.
Solar trickle charger.
hand held Compass and tactik racing.
2 stroke and 3 Horse Power
Mast is wood and in very good condition.
Boom is wood.
Spinakler pole is aluminium.
Jib Pole is wood.
U shaped bouyance hoop
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.