|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
|Tax Information:||EU VAT demonstrably paid|
Benodet Brittany France|
The Kalik yachts built by Vennekens (Belgium) are known for their reliability, comfort and safety. If you are looking for a safe, reliable yacht with ample accommodation and stowage and built to last, you certainly should take a closer look.
Guapa was built/launched in 1984 by Jachtwerf Vennekens - Belgium. She has been in our ownership since 2006 and has been restored, upgraded and maintained throughout. Regardless of cost. Invoices for the work carried out (in excess of €60K) are available as well as a 2010 survey report.
GUAPA is in excellent condition. She has been constantly and rigorously maintained. She is a comfortable and fast boat, well equipped and autonomous with good/excellent performance. She is easy and comfortable to live aboard.
I fell in love with her the moment I first laid eyes on her. I am sure you will too.
- LOA: 44 ft / 13.41 mtr
- LWL: 37.08 ft / 11.30 mtr
- Beam: 13.75 ft / 4.19 mtr
- Draft: 7 ft / 2.10 mtr
- Displacement: 25,000 lb / 11,340 kg
- Ballast: 10,600 lb / 4,808 kg
|Vessel type:||Sailing yacht|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Nanni 4.60|
|Drive type:||Shaft drive|
|Length over all:||13.41m|
|Length at waterline:||11.30m|
|Hull material:||Carbon Fibre|
|Keel type:||Fin Keel|
|Displacement:||12 metric tons|
|Dry Weight:||11 metric tons|
|Fuel capacity:||400 Litres|
|Water capacity:||420 Litres|
MACHINERY / ELECTRICS
- Nanni N4.60 (60hp) diesel engine – approx. 450 hours (new 2010). Indirect cooling system.
- ZF25M gearbox (ratio 1:88) (new 2019)
- 400 ltr fuel tank. Cleaned and 3 additional inspection hatches added in 2019. All fuel lines replaced in 2019
- Fuel consumption +/- 4 ltr/hr at cruising speed of 6.5 kts.
- SS prop shaft
- Darglow Featherstream 3-bladed prop (new 2010)
- Manual and electric bilge pumps (new 2019)
- 12/220V electrics
- Engine battery: 70aH (new 2019)
- 2 Service batteries (220ah each) (new 2017)
- Rutland 913 wind charger (new 2010)
- 4 x 100W solar panels (new 2013)
- Solar / wind electrical regulator (new 2013)
- Nasa Clipper BM-1 battery monitor (new 2013)
- Shorepower 220v
- ALL seacocks replaced 2017
- All electrics inspected (and rewired where required) in 2019.
- GRP hull – deck and superstructure.
- The original teak on marine ply deck was stripped and removed in 2008/2009. The deck was then completely rebuilt. The marine ply was replaced with a completely glassed in balsa core and the teak by a cork-based teak alternative – Marinedeck 2000.
This is, in my humble opinion, the best thing since sliced bread. Virtually maintenance free it is pleasant to walk on, and has very good anti-slip properties. Your boat keeps the looks and charm of a teak deck without any of the hassle. After 10 years, the deck still looks ‘as new’. More info here: https://marinedeck.nl/en
- Perspex windows
- Goiot aluminium portholes and deck hatches.
- Fin keel
- Skeg hung rudder (rudder and stock new 2017)
- Whitlock mechanical steering (new 2013)
- Hull resprayed (Awlgrip) in 2010
- Bottom Coppercoated in 2010 (touched up where needed in 2018)
- Very nicely crafted and maintained teak interior – 1.95 meters of headroom throughout.
- Large owners cabin forward (Pullman berth) with ensuite head and shower (Jabsco manual – new 2015)
- Guest cabin starboard aft – queen size double berth.
- Guest head/shower starboard side aft (Jabsco manual – new 2015).
- Guest cabin port aft – 2 bunk beds. This cabin is currently used as storage. Also included in the sale are enough spare parts (electrics, electronics, anodes and engine filters) to keep you going for over a year. Think of this cabin as your own floating chandlery.
- Webasto cabin heater (new 2015)
- Nelson 3 hob gas stove with oven (new 2010)
- Electric water pressure system (new 2017)
- 2 water tanks (under port bunk 180 ltr / plastic / new 2015 – under starboard bunk – 240 ltr / stainless / new 2017)
- Hot water boiler (20 ltr) – heated by engine or 220V (new 2010)
- Large Frigoboat 12V fridge (re-gassed 2013)
DECK / SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- Sprayhood with stainless grabrail – Dolphin Sails (new 2012)
- Vetus manual windlass
- CQR anchor with 40 mtr of 10mm chain
- Cover for compass pedestal
- Boarding ladder
- 2 x radar reflector
- Fenders and warps
- Large forward and aft lazarettes provide ample stowage.
SAILS / RIGGING
- Sloop/cutter rigged
- Proctor aluminium double spreader mast
- Stainless steel standing rigging (new 2011)
- Harking Cruising headsail furling (new 2011)
- Slabreefing mainsail
- 2 x 32C ST Barlow winches
- 2 x 27C ST Barlow winches
- 1 x 19C ST Barlow winch
- 4 x halyard winches on mast (3 x Barlow and 1 x Lewmar)
- Spi-pole and jockey pole (Proctor)
- Mechanical backstay adjuster
- Mechanical boomvang
- 1 x genoa 135% - BM Sails (age unknown, but pre 2006 – checked and UV strip repaired 2015)
- 1 x genoa 135% - Dolphin Sails (Dacron - new 2011 – checked and cleaned 2019)
- 1 x mainsail – Dolphin Sails (Dacron – slab reefing - full battens – Ronstan cars – 3 reef points – new 2011)
- 1 x storm jib – One Sails (new 2015 – used once)
- 1 x gennaker with snuffer – Dolphin Sails (new 2013)
- Mainsail boom cover – Dolphin Sails (new 2016)
- Raymarine ST60 log with Airmar CS4500 utrasonic transducer (new 2010)
- Furuno Fi50 windex (new 2013)
- Furuno GP32 GPS (new 2006)
- Furuno NX300 Navtex (new 2006)
- Furuno 1723C radar/chart plotter with C-Map NT charts (new 2010) Included are recent charts covering Western Europe from the Shetland Islands to northern Spain.
- NASA Clipper echosounder (new 2018)
- NASA Clipper GPS repeater in cockpit (new 2010)
- Simrad HT50 handheld VHF (new 2008)
- ICOM M-601 DSC VHF (in navarea) with Commandmic in cockpit (new 2010)
- Digital Yacht AIT2000 AIS transceiver (Class B) (new 2016)
- Cetrek 730 electronic autopilot (installed 2010) with ML40 hydraulic ram (new 2012)
- Monitor wind vane selfsteering (new 2010)
- Sea-Safe 4 person liferaft (new 2013 – last inspected 2016)
- Lifelines on deck
- Horseshoe and telescopic danbuoy
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.