Three Mills London UK|
'Tauraco' is a fine 58ft ‘cruiser’ style narrow boat sold with the rare benefit of an indefinite mooring license in East London at Three Mills Residential Moorings, E3.
Built in 2001 with a steel hull & cabin, Tauraco has a bright and premium finish with fitted kitchen (including slimline dishwasher), 530W solar panel system, underfloor heating, bath tub, Morso Squirrel wood burner and solid oak floorboards throughout.
The cruiser stern makes Tauraco ideal for cruising and the mooring is well placed for trips along the River Lee, Regent's Canal and the River Thames.
Tauraco would make a great liveaboard for an individual or couple. The boat benifits from a side opening Ottoman double bed with plenty of storage, a good sized recently fitted bathroom at the bow with bath/shower and combined galley & living room towards the stern.
Tauraco is also sold fully furnished with projector mount, Habitat table, chairs, Made.com sofa and chest of drawers.
• Fully furnished with Made.com sofa, Habitat folding table, side opening Ottoman bed
• Fitted galley style kitchen - 12V LEC fridge freezer, gas oven, gas hob, slimline dishwasher, solid oak shelving, kitchen extractor fan, copious drawer storage for easy access
• New bathroom fitted in 2019 with electric underfloor heating, Tecma 12V flushing toilet, extraction fan, rain water shower head, bath tub and plenty of storage
• Wabasto diesel central heating and hot water cylinder
• Four 6V T-105 Trojan batteries bought in 2020
• Stirling battery charger
• Due to be blacked as last blacking was 2016
• Morso Squirrel Wood burner
• 530W solar panel system with Victron 35A solar charge controller
• 360 degrees swivelling lockable roof mounted storage boxes
• Sterling 1500W Pure Sine Wave inverter plus energy monitor
• 3 cylinder diesel Barrus Shire engine in GWO
• Boat Safety Certificate valid until 2024
Tauraco is sold with the rare benefit of an indefinite mooring license agreement at one of the most affordable moorings in London, Three Mills Residential Moorings, E3.
A pocket of tranquillity in the heart of East London, Three Mills is a highly sought-after mooring with a real village feeling among residents sharing a BBQ area, laundry room, bike store and fuel shed.
The mooring is a 5-minute walk to the transport network at Bromley by Bow tube (District / Hammersmith & City lines) and Pudding Mill Lane (DLR) and is also close to Stratford Westfield and the Olympic Park.
The secure mooring is located within a picturesque heritage area adjacent to Three Mills film studios and Three Mills Green park which gives residents a large green open space right on their doorstep.
On the other side, once complete, the ‘Sugar House Island’ development will substantially enhance the value of Thee Mills with a new private community garden and restaurants and shops on its doorstep. Search 'Sugar House Island London' for the design and masterplan.
• Three Mills Residential Mooring, Three Mill Lane, London. E3 3DU.
• Secure gated mooring
• Dedicated electricity point
• Dedicated land line telephone and broadband
• Toilet ‘pump out’ point
• Free to use fully-equipped laundry room on pontoon
• Secure parking
• Shared BBQ area, coal and bike shed
Please note that there is a 6% mooring tranfer payable to the mooring
|Model:||58 Cruiser Stern|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Length over all:||58'|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.