|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
Falmouth Cornwall UK|
This Flying Fifteen for sale. GBR3703, Ovington Mk IX 'Smoothie' in very good condition with lots of extras and a very good sail locker. Dry sailed/raced throughout the summer months and kept undercover dry in barn storage throughout the winter months. She is a proven winner having finished 2nd in the worlds in 2003 and winner of numerous club regattas and annual series.
Ovington have been building the Flying Fifteen for around 20 years. They have revolutionised the product – it seems very rigid, has an extremely long racing life – and retains its looks. Most importantly this boat stays top-notch competitive with new boats. It’s where the “smart money” seems to go.
I believe faster than the Ovington Mk X!
|Vessel type:||Flying Fifteen Racing Keel Boat|
|Length over all:||6.1m|
|Length at waterline:||4.6m|
• TackTick t060 with mast bracket (fitted)
• Flying Spinnaker pole system, (we have not used this preferring the traditional system)
• 2 x Spinnaker bags
• Various spare standing rigging, stays, spreaders, halyards etc etc.
• Jib cover
• 4 x buoyancy bags, all good
• Seldon Epsilon (2014) mast & 2 x boom (2010 & 2014)
• 2 x Spinnaker poles (1 x carbon fibre , 1 x alloy)
• Tiller – carbon fibre & Nite stick carbon extension
• Top & bottom overall covers
• Regatta ‘bikini’ cockpit cover
• Road trailer vgc
• Sail locker =
2 x main (2015 & 2014)
3 x jib (2018, 2014 & 2012)
3 x spinnaker (2015, 2014 & 2012)
All sails are Goacher and in good condition and come supplied in their bags. All sails are in great club racing condition, the newer ones would be more than adequate for National Championship.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.