|Crick Wharf, West Haddon Road, Crick, Northamptonshire, NN6 7XT, UK|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
Successfully selling boats since 1995, ABNB's constant aim is to provide the standard of service of yesteryear which is so often missing in today's self-centered hectic lifestyle and our commitment to providing a friendly, professional service is second to none.
Our collective boating experience encompasses all aspects of the cut and it is difficult to envisage an area of the canal world in which we wouldn't be able to offer you constructive advice and support, be it realising your dream or hanging up your windlasses.
ABNB started life as the brainchild of Andy Burnett whilst he was the Technical Editor of Waterways World, the popular magazine still at the forefront today. In the early 90's brokers would only sell boats that were taken to their sales base but many vendors were reluctant to abandon their pride and joy, even though they were selling. ABNB pioneered and perfected selling boats from their home moorings which enabled the vendors to participate in the sales process, an opportunity welcomed by many. As the business grew, Crick Wharf became the home of ABNB, enabling boats to also be sold from Crick.
Each boat offered on brokerage includes:
* A very detailed and unrivalled 4-page colour brochure, with a scaled line drawing of the boat
* Dedicated page on our website, www.abnb.co.uk
* An individual detailed display in our Crick Wharf office
* Coverage in National publications
* Individual feature display at Crick & IWA Shows
Potential buyers can:
* View the sales brochure on-line or receive a copy in the post
* View boats at Crick Wharf seven days a week, 9.30 am to 5.30 pm
* View any outlying boat (by appointment only)
* Contact ABNB for impartial advice
* Secure a boat with a fully refundable deposit (up to the point of contract exchange)
* Be confident by using an ABYA Accredited Broker (see www.abya.co.uk)
* Be secure in the knowledge that ABNB operates a ring-fenced Client Account
Please visit our website www.abnb.co.uk for more information, including useful boating related topics such as the 57' myth, the Recreational Craft Directive and the Boat Safety Scheme.