|Boatfinder Brokerage Services|
|Kings Lock Boatyard, Booth Lane, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0JJ, UK|
|Contact:||Boatfinder Brokerage Services Ltd|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Mobile:||Reveal Mobile Phone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Boatfinder Brokerage Services Listings|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120290
*** Click on the "Open website in new window" link above to see a 360 degree tour of the boat ***
• Engine: Forward mounted Beta 43hp with twin alternators coupled to a hydraulic system to drive the rear propellor. Hydraulic bow thruster. Separate Beta diesel generator mounted alongside the engine.
• Quality 10mm/6mm/4mm steelwork by G & J Reeves with a trad stern, two sets of glazed side doors. Three roof mounted Houdini hatches. Kingspan insulation.
• Contemporary fit-out by the owner with professional input from specialists including a marine surveyor in painted or laminated T& G to the ceilings, painted or oak faced ply with painted or wooden trims to the cabin sides and carpet to the hull sides. Four berths including fitted 5ft double bed, and Pullman style dinette. Flooring is laminate throughout.
• Large open plan saloon with space for your own furniture, Full height cupboards either side of the front doors (one containing the electrical equipment for the boat), additional cupboard and shelves. Villager Puffin solid fuel stove on a tiled hearth and surround.
• Comfortable raised Pullman dinette (converts to double berth) with storage below. Slot in extension to the table with two stools allowing six people to be seated). Two sets of glazed side doors either side of the dinette
• Walk through galley with cream melamine doors, oak edged laminate worktops, and ceramic tiled cabin sides. Fitted with domestic sized appliances consisting of a built in in Vanette GG7000 gas fired oven and grill, separate New World 5 burner hob, Panasonic microwave, Zanussi fridge/freezer, Bosch dishwasher and Zanussi washing machine. Hoptpoint cooker hood/extractor fan.
• Walk through bathroom with a 4ft deep plunge bath with a thermostatic mixer shower and shower curtain, heated towel rail, vanity unit with inset basin and Tecma macerating pump-out toilet.
• Rear double bedroom with two fitted full height wardrobe and cupboards, 5ft extending across the boat double bed, over-bed cupboards with reading lights.
• Rear trad area with fitted desk, cupboard and the controls for the boat.
• Specification includes: 12v/240v throughout, 800w Victron pure sinewave inverter Victron Blue Smart battery charger, landline, 6 x 135 ahr leisure batteries. Victron Blue Smart battery charger. 2 x stainless steel water tanks, Webasto diesel central heating via 3 radiators, 2 x finrads and a heated towel rail, and the Villager solid fuel stove. Hot water via diesel boiler engine heat exchanger and immersion heater.
Charlie Beere is a one owner boat that was built by the well-regarded G & J Reeves in 2005 and has a unique specification with a forward mounted engine and hydraulic system providing drive to the rear propellor. She benefitted from a full exterior repaint by the owner in 2019 with a Boat Safety Certificate valid until August 2026. Charlie Beere has been equipped to a high level live-aboard specification with a large fridge freezer, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher, and offers 2+2 berth accommodation. Viewing recommended.
Lying in Northamptonshire.
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Vessel name:||Charlie Beere|
|Builder:||G & J Reeves|
|Make:||G & J Reeves|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Beta Marine|
|Length over all:||64'|
|Fuel capacity:||50 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||800 Litres|
|Holding tank capacity:||670 Litres|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.